In this exclusive paper, get insights from 8,000 consumers and 1,500 merchants across the US and Europe on digital payments trends. Researched in partnership with Oxford Economics, we explore what ‘high payments performance’ means and how you can achieve it in an ever-evolving e-commerce landscape. We’ll deep-dive into the underlying dynamics behind the costly rise in false declines.
- $50.7 billion was lost due to false declines across US, UK, France, and Germany in 2022
- 86% of merchants say their PSPs do not provide machine learning solutions to help them better reduce fraud or increase authorization rates
- A third of merchants report that payments issues are currently preventing them from entering into new markets
- 62% of merchants say they do not get consultative advice and guidance from their payments partners
- 59% of merchants say they don’t get the round-the-clock support for payments that they need